Wedding Photography Agreement
This Wedding Photography Agreement is a must for photographers providing wedding photography services. This photography legal form is comprehensive and thorough, containing numerous provisions to set forth and govern the working relationship between the photographer and the bride and groom. The form has been updated over the years based on CreatePro Legal Forms experience working with wedding photographers and their requests for specific provisions.
- Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies.
- Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.
- Text can be cut and pasted into your own branded templates OR cut and pasted into any online studio management system.
- Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Includes provisions regarding:
- Client Contact Information
- Client Payment Information
- Session/Package Fee + Information
- Services/Products/Coverage Purchased
- Retainer + Payment Schedule
- Travel Fee + Expenses
- Late Fees
- Reschedules + Cancellations
- Consultation + Cooperation
- Exclusive Photographer
- Meal Provided
- Proofing + Ordering
- Archive + Storage
- Force Majeure
- Limitation of Liability; Release of Photographer; Assumption of Risk
- Model Release
- Copyright Notice
- Client Usage; Personal Use
- And other standard legal provisions