Second Shooter Independent Contractor Agreement
This Second Shooter Independent Contractor Agreement is to be used when hiring a second shooter or assistant when providing wedding photography services to your client. The form photography agreement covers important provisions such as specific deliverables, the relationship, and copyright work for hire.
- Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies.
- Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.
- Text can be cut and pasted into your own branded templates OR cut and pasted into any online studio management system.
- Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Includes provisions regarding:
- Second Shooter Contact Information
- Services Provided
- Deliverables + Timeline
- Payment + Expenses
- Equipment Obligations
- Relationship of Parties
- Second Shooter's Use of Images
- Work for Hire
- Representations + Warranties
- And other standard legal provisions