Newborn Photography Agreement
The Newborn Photography Agreement is to be used when the client is booking a newborn session with you. This photography legal form takes all the worry and guesswork out of creating your own newborn photography agreement, containing all the relevant provisions to cover your newborn session. If your client is booking more than one session, in addition to the newborn session, it is best to use the Baby Plan Photography Agreement.
- Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies.
- Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.
- Text can be cut and pasted into your own branded templates OR cut and pasted into any online studio management system.
- Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Includes provisions regarding:
- Client Contact Information
- Due Date + Gender
- Client Payment Information
- Session/Package Fee + Information
- Retainer + Payment Schedule
- Reschedules + Cancellations
- Proofing + Ordering
- Archive + Storage
- Force Majeure
- Limitation of Liability; Release of Photographer; Assumption of Risk
- Model Release
- Copyright Notice
- Client Usage; Personal Use
- And other standard legal provisions