Boudoir Photography Agreement
This Boudoir Photography Agreement is perfect for boudoir sessions that need to be treated with extra sensitivity to protect the client's privacy.
- Contains customizable provisions with extensive directions and notes explaining your options and when you need to make a decision regarding your own business policies.
- Customize to fit your brand by adding your logo or design elements.
- Text can be cut and pasted into your own branded templates OR cut and pasted into any online studio management system.
- Form is downloaded in a Microsoft Word format, compatible with Microsoft Word 2003 and newer (for both PCs and Macs).
- Includes provisions regarding:
- Client Contact Information
- Client Payment Information
- Session/Package Fees + Information
- Retainer + Payment Schedule
- Reschedules + Cancellations
- Proofing + Ordering
- Archive + Storage
- Force Majeure
- Limitation of Liability; Release of Photographer
- Release of Liability for Third-Party Actions
- Model Release with an attached Schedule A where client can indicate in what manner the images can be used (to protect privacy of client)
- Copyright Notice
- Client Usage; Personal Use
- And other standard legal provisions