CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS, LLC
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use this website.
CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS IS NOT A LAW FIRM, THE EMPLOYEES OF CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS ARE NOT YOUR ATTORNEY, AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PURCHASE OF LEGAL FORMS THEREFROM DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR RELATIONSHIP OF ANY KIND. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS PROVIDES LEGAL INFORMATION AND FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS LEGAL FORMS, BOTH OF WHICH DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. FURTHERMORE, YOUR CHOICE TO USE THE LEGAL FORMS FROM THE WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE FROM A LAWYER. YOU NEED TO CONSULT WITH A LAWYER TO DETERMINE YOUR LEGAL NEEDS SPECIFIC TO YOUR SITUATION.
- Ownership. This website (www.photographylegalforms.com), and each of its components, is the copyrighted property of CreatePro Legal Forms, LLC (“CreatePro Legal Forms”), and its affiliates and various third-party providers. Portions of the content found on this website may be owned by its affiliates and third-party providers and is the copyrighted work of the respective third-party providers. None of the content or data found on this website may be reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, transferred, or modified without the express written permission of CreatePro Legal Forms and its third-party providers. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law trademarks of CreatePro Legal Forms, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without written permission of CreatePro Legal Forms or such other party that may own the Trademark.
- Use of Site; Prohibited Uses. You may only use this website to browse the content,make inquiries to CreatePro Legal Forms, order and download fill-in-the-blank legal forms and not for any other purposes. This site and the content provided in this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of CreatePro Legal Forms, except that you have limited permission to download, display and print one copy of the materials presented on this website on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only. “Deep-linking,” “embedding” or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized in writing. Unauthorized use of this website and the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, and any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting to or transmitting from this website any lawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or User Content, as defined below, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gave rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to, or attempt to, damage, disable, overburden, impair, or interfere with the proper working of this website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You also agree that you will not introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized CreatePro Legal Forms (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this site). You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this website.
- Links to Third Party Websites. Any links from this website to any other websites are provided for your information and convenience only. CreatePro Legal Forms makes no guarantee and does not assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this website (or any website linking to this website), including its content and operation. CreatePro Legal Forms does not review or monitor such links. A link from this website to another website (or a link from another website to this website) does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its contents, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website. While this website may contain “links” to other sites, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. You acknowledge and bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on another website that is linked to or from this website and agree that CreatePro Legal Forms is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party website.
- Age and Responsibility. You represent that you are sufficient legal age to use this website and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of this website. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this website by you and those using your Access Codes (defined hereafter).
- Specials, Promotions and Contests. Please read the official rules that accompany each special offer, coupon, discount, contest and sweepstakes that we may offer or conduct.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON
THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WILL MEET YOUR PERSONAL, LEGAL, OR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM HACKING OR OTHER INFILTRATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS COMPUTER SYSTEM, THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT, MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this website or from the passage of data across the Internet which is not secure and which is subject to impairments of services and delays. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CreatePro Legal Forms may make additions, deletions, or modifications to the Information at any time without any prior notification.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LAIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, SOFTWARE, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, AUDIO OR OTHER MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PERSONAL INJURY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT OR MATERIAL FOUND HEREIN, (ii) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY, OR (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY. IF CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU PURCHASED FROM THE WEBSITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION OF DURATION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification. You shall defend and indemnify CreatePro Legal Forms and any third-party providers and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of your use of this website.
- Product and Service Availability; Geographic Restrictions. Reference to any product or service on the website constitutes an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available at the moment you order it. CreatePro Legal Forms manages all or portions of the website from Florida, in the United States of America. We provide this website for use only by persons located in the United States. We in no way imply that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Access to the website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- Order Acceptance. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or for no reason at all. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any product or service. We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
- Payment. You are responsible for any payments due for any products or services ordered through the website. You shall also be responsible for any costs of collection for overdue payments.
- Relationship. Your use of this website is independent of CreatePro Legal Forms and not as an employee, agent, partner, or joint venture with CreatePro Legal Forms for any purpose.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Your consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Orange County, Florida, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this website and this Agreement.
- Assignment. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
- Additional Terms. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the purchase of digitally downloaded legal forms from this website, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
- Severability. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. If any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Dated April 10, 2012