CREATEPRO LEGAL FORMS, LLC
“Non Personally Identifiable Information” refers to information that does not identify a specific individual by itself or in combination with other information. We may gather certain information about you such as age, date of birth, gender, as well as consumer purchasing information based upon where you shop on our website. This information may be compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the Internet. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the Internet. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet, allowing Internet servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
- Information We Collect.a. Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you:
(i) place an order from our website; (ii) request product information; (iii) participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event either online or offline; (iv) correspond with us; or (v) otherwise volunteer information.b.Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our website collects some non-personal information about you using clickstream technology, so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is not combined with Personally Identifiable Information.
- Use of Data We Collect.a. Personally Identifiable Information. At CreatePro Legal Forms, we always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as ordered. In order to do this, we use your Personally Identifiable Information to allow us to: (i) process and track your order; (ii) provide the services you request; (iii) contact you about the status of an order; (iv) send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you; (v) identify your product and service preferences; (vi) customize our communications to you; (vii) provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased; and (viii) improve our merchandise selection and customer service.Your email address will not be shared with any third parties. Instructions for unsubscribing from any newsletters, promotions or non-transactional related emails are included in every email.b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information that we collect from our customers and other visitors in a manner that does not personally identify any individual. We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to make our website more interesting and useful to you. We also track the pages or documents accessed within our website. This information is collected for systems administration and for analyzing and improving the value of the material available on our website. This Non-Personally Identifiable Information is used to help our advertisers or our site design teams create advertisements our guests might like.Cookies: Like many other commercial sites, our website utilizes standard technologies called “cookies” to collect information about how our website is used. A cookie is a small data text file, what a website stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Cookies are designed to help a website recognize a user’s browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site. A cookie cannot be read by a website other than the one that set the cookie. Cookies can securely store a customer’s password, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections, such as those selected in a “shopping cart.” For instance, cookies allow us to prepopulate (or fill in) an email field with your email address if you revisit one of our websites and place an order. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pas on a computer virus, or capture your email address.We send a cookie to your hard drive when you make an order to record the product name, category of product that you ordered, the amount paid, the order number and any referral codes. No Personally Identifiable Information is recorded. When you click through to our website from a promotional email, our third-party advertising service partner may send a cookie to your hard drive recording your IP address and other related information.
- Information We Share with Others.a. Our Contractors. We contract with other companies (such as website developers) to provide certain services to CreatePro Legal Forms to fulfill orders, provide contests and create our website. In some instances, these contractors may have access to Personally Identifiable Information but they are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information and to use it only for purposes of carrying out the business of CreatePro Legal Forms. These companies are prohibited by contract from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than CreatePro Legal Forms.b. Third Parties. Your personally identifiable information is never shared with any third party (except as described above to our contractors who use it ONLY to carry out CreatePro Legal Forms business.)
- Disclosure Exceptions. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may disclose your personal information to appropriate third parties if we are required to do so by law or we believe that such action is necessary: (i) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (ii) to protect CreatePro Legal Forms’ rights and property; (iii) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (iv) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website; or (v) during emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk.
- Your Choices. We offer choices about the types of information you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive product information or other communications from CreatePro Legal Forms or if you prefer to receive them less frequently, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide us your exact name and email address, so that we can be sure to identify you correctly. Because newsletters and mailings are planned in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to becomeeffective. If, due to human error, you continue to receive unwanted communications, please contact us again and we will make every effort to correct the situation.
- Email Use. When you provide us your email address, we may send you emails necessary to process your order or respond to a request. For example, after you place an order at our website you will receive an email confirmation and receipt. It is our intent to send you promotional email only if you have agreed to receive it. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each promotional e-mail or newsletter. Your email address will be used only to respond to your request or to process your order, and will not be shared with any third parties. Instructions for unsubscribing are included in every email containing promotional material.
- Links to Other Website. Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of CreatePro Legal Forms and have established their own privacy and security policies. CreatePro Legal Forms does not have any control over the privacy practices of these sites. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
- Security. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We employ reasonable security measures to protect the security of the information you submit to us. We limit the information we provide to outside companies with whom we contract to only what they need to carry out their responsibilities. When you make a purchase, request product information or create an account on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format. We maintain the data you provide, along with a record of your purchases, in a secure database. We also encourage our partners and service providers to adopt and follow stringent consumer privacy policies.
- Privacy of Children on our Website. It is our policy not to collect Personally Identifiable Information from any personal under 13 because children are not permitted to use this website, and we request that children under the age of 13 not submit any Personally Identifiable Information to us through the website. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13, we will promptly remove such information from our records.
Questions or Comments? We welcome any and all questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
CreatePro Legal Forms, LLC
P.O. Box 541048
Orlando, FL 32854
Dated April 10, 2012.